Learn and Guided Fly FishingAdult $160 / Age 6-12 $150 - 6.5 hours
After your Learn to Fly Fish Lesson, add a half day Guided Walk and Wade fishing trip on the Gallatin for a full day of fishing fun! Stay with your guide for an additional 3 hours and really get comfortable with the rod in the water!
Same details apply, they are shown below. Feel free to book the guided portion the following day as well to suit your vacation plans!
- Reservations are highly recommended and are the only way to get a guaranteed trip.
- Montana Fishing License Required- You mush obtain a Montana Fishing License prior to the trip. By one at a local retailer or purchase a license online.
- Meeting location- Montana Whitewater's Fly Fishing Adventure Center at mile marker 55.5 on Hwy 191
- Address- 55365 Gallatin Rd., Gallatin Gateway, MT 59730).
- Lunch not included. You can purchase lunch adjacent to your trip at our Main Office, mile marker 64, a great option if you are doing a packaged activity.
- We need a minimum of 2 people to run this trip and a maximum of 6 per guide.
- As a company, we recommend following catch and release policies in order to keep the fish populations healthy.
PO Box 7236 Bozeman MT, 59771
Dead Drift Adventures