Gallatin River Guided Fly FishingHalf Day- Adult/Child $130 - 3 hours
Full Day- Adult/Child $205 - 6 hours
Enjoy a Walk and Wade fly fishing trip with an experienced guide on the Gallatin River. There is no fishing from a boat allowed on the Gallatin, so your guide will be able to take you to some great holes and give pointers on how to improve your skills. These trips are really designed for folks with at least a little fly fishing experience, but who still have a desire to improve, to learn this river area and enjoy a beautiful day outdoors!
- Early Reservations are highly recommended and are the only way to get a guaranteed trip.
- Montana Fishing License Required- You mush obtain a Montana Fishing License prior to the trip. By one at a local retailer or purchase a license online.
- Meeting location- Montana Whitewater's Fly Fishing Adventure Center at mile marker 55.5 on Hwy 191
- Address- 55365 Gallatin Rd., Gallatin Gateway, MT 59730).
- Lunch- not included in the half day trip. Deli sandwich sack lunch included in the full day.
- We need a minimum of 2 people to run this trip and a maximum of 4 per guide.
- As a company, we follow catch and release policies in order to keep the fish populations healthy.
PO Box 7236 Bozeman MT, 59771
Dead Drift Adventures